The Catalina collection from Flexsteel® carries a variety of seating selections to suit everyone’s relaxation needs. Whether you’re a swivel maven, a rocker, a power recliner, or are seeking that extra touch of catering from power headrest and footrests, this collection accommodates you with an impressive catalog. All pieces feature a modern frame with cushioned back and seating and minimalist curved arms. Stake your claim with the Catalina collection and experience comfort the way you want it.
An impression of modern design frames this swivel recliner with arched arms, a sleek divided back and footrest cushioning. Swing back on rich leather upholstery with effortless manual reclining and 360° of uninterrupted revolution that boost your relaxation into a stratosphere of premium comfort.
This item is part of the Catalina collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Modern design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Available in fabric and leather
- Recliners available in power and manual reclining, with swivel, rocking, and gliding options
- Power mechanisms provide gentle reclining at the touch of a button
- Power headrest offers multi-position customization at the touch of a button
- Close wall proximity for reclining in any position, from only 13” to 5” from the wall
- Dual (2) power buttons for independent headrest and recliner adjustments
- Single (1) USB charging port on control panel
- Optional home button resets the recliner to the original position
- Straight console with two (2) cupholders conveniently stores drinks
- Padded footrest supports legs in any ache-free position
- Swivel mechanisms allows for 360° revolving action from any reclined position
- Glides or reclines from any swivel position
- Curved arms
- Attached back cushion(s)
- Attached, high-density seat cushion(s)
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.