You don’t mess with a classic. The Dana collection from Flexsteel® is time tested and perfect for tight spaces. Rolled arms, clean, streamlined cushions, and tapered feet create a comfortable collection that’s full of subtle beauty. Relax, recline, and enjoy time with your family. Dana is designed to offer expansive comfort in furniture that perfectly fits in apartments and cozy homes. Reintroduce yourself to classic style with the Dana collection from Flexsteel®.
This fabric chair gives you a dependable place to visit with friends or enjoy a good book. This understated seat gets along with any décor.
This item is part of the Dana collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Traditional design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Attached back cushion(s)
- Heavy-thread stitching
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber fill (custom options are available)
- Available in leather/fabric
- Recliners available in power/manual
- Available wood finishes: Dusk, Florentine, Old Vine, Urban Renewal, Valencia. Contact us for options.
- Optional contrasting welt; call for availability
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.