They say a great song is one you think you know the first time you hear it. The same can be said of the Geneva collection from Flexsteel®. Tried and true—even brand new—Geneva offers incredible comfort with pillow arms, plush back cushions and swivel, gliding, and rocking options throughout the recliner collection. And, zero-wall-proximity lets you kick back, even in close quarters. Treat your home to a classic with the Geneva collection from Flexsteel®.
A powered control panel with USB port lifts this recliner into a fully reclined position. Enjoy chunky fabric upholstery and forget your cares.
This item is part of the Geneva collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Traditional design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Semi-attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline in any position with the furniture placed only inches from the wall
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Also available in rocking or swivel and gliding styles
- Swivel mechanisms allows 360° revolution from any reclined position
- Also available as a lift recliner
- Optional dual (2) USB charging port on control panel
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining
- Available in leather/fabric
- Recliners available in power/manual
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.