From zero to relaxed, the Hercules collection has your back. Enjoy the sturdy Blue Steel Spring frame and ample cushioning that expertly supports your body. Don’t be afraid to recline and relax on the large frame, fully padded footrest, and high-back seat in exquisite comfort. With the rolled arms and gathered stitching, blending this traditional style with your home’s décor is no hassle. Rest assured, the strong and stout Hercules collection was built with you in mind.
Dive into relaxation fit for a hero with Hercules fabric power recliner. With close wall proximity, press the button and recline at your favorite angle.
This item is part of the Hercules collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Traditional design style
- Attached high-back cushion(s)
- Attached high-density cushion(s)
- Rolled arms
- Power recline options include zero-wall proximity recline
- Power mechanisms for gentle reclining
- Control panels contain USB charging port
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline with the furniture placed only inches from the wall
- Easy lifting and maneuverability courtesy of removable backs
- Collection pieces can accommodate up to 400 lbs.
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Available in fabric
- Recliners available with power/manual mechanisms; contact us for availability
- Available with nailhead trim; Contact us for availability
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options.
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.