A package of neat composition and undeniable comfort, the Langston collection combines the best of relaxation and style. Experience the divided back for neck and lumbar support on high-density cushions with independent reclining and headrest adjustability. Bring this collection into your home and begin lounging on luxurious comfort that’s characteristically Flexsteel®.
Gently curved arms stream gracefully into a divided back cushion, allowing this recliner to provide you with plush seating on a modest frame design. At the pull of a tab, go from upright to reclined and relax on the plush feel of upholstery.
This item is part of the Langston collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Contemporary design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Recliners available in power and manual
- Power mechanisms provide gentle reclining at the touch of a button
- Dual (2) power buttons for independent headrest and recliner adjustments
- Home buttons reset recliners to the default position
- Center console with two (2) cupholders conveniently stores items and drinks
- Single (1) USB charging port on control panel
- Close wall proximity for reclining in any position, from only 14” to 5” from the wall
- Padded footrest supports legs in any ache-free position
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
- Rolled arms
- Attached back cushion(s)
- Attached, high-density seat cushion(s)
- Available in fabric
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.