With oversized rolled arms, deep seating, and generous proportions, Vail has everything you need for curled-up coziness. Its slightly flared arms and tall, padded front rail paired with plush cushions trimmed in welt cording make this style ideal for any lounging environment. Create endless seating setups with multiple sectional components, and gather around with family and friends for a relaxing get-together.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Loose-pillow back cushions
- Removable plush seat cushions (feather and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Cushion-ledge construction keeps the back cushions from sliding behind the seat cushions.
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Coordinating Vail cocktail ottoman is available.
- Also available in NuvoLeather.
- Also available in fabric.
- Leather Left-Arm-Facing Chair: Model 3305-17 36"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Right-Arm-Facing Chair: Model 3305-18 36"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Armless Chair: Model 3305-19 24"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Full Wedge: Model 3305-23 44"W x 44"D x 35"H
- Leather Corner Chair: Model 3305-231 38"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Left-Arm-Facing Chaise: Model 3305-25 38"W x 68"D x 35"H
- Leather Right-Arm-Facing Chaise: Model 3305-26 38"W x 68"D x 35"H
- Leather Left-Arm-Facing Loveseat: Model 3305-27 60"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Right-Arm-Facing Loveseat: Model 3305-28 60"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Armless Loveseat: Model 3305-29 64"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Left-Arm-Facing Corner Sofa: Model 3305-33 100"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Right-Arm-Facing Corner Sofa: Model 3305-34 100"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Left-Arm-Facing Sofa: Model 3305-37 85"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Leather Right-Arm-Facing Sofa: Model 3305-38 85"W x 38"D x 35"H
*Image shown is of fabric.
We Stand Behind What We Make
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Allow at least two feet of space between your furniture and a radiator or a similar heat source to prevent excessive drying.
- Do not place your furniture near windows or under skylights.
- Protect your leather furniture from all forms of sunlight to prevent fading.
- We recommend that your Flexsteel furniture be cleaned by professional upholstery cleaners only. If necessary, you can vacuum your leather furniture with a soft brush attachment to remove dust from the surface.
Hallmarks of Nature in Premium-Quality Leathers
- Premium leather hides used for upholstering furniture exhibit slight surface quality inconsistencies depending on the origin of the hide. Variations in texture, most evident in full-aniline, semi-aniline, and nubuck hides, are not flaws and will not affect the durability of the leather.
- Do not expose wood furniture to extreme heat or humid conditions. Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight or in a damp area. Avoid arranging your furniture so that it is placed in front of or over heating and air conditioning vents.
- Do not place plastic, rubber, or hot objects on your wood furniture. Chemicals in such objects may soften or discolor the finish. To avoid such damage, apply a strip of felt, leather, or cork under accessories. Also, occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Lift objects from the top surface rather than dragging them across the finish when moving them.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface (especially when using a ballpoint pen).
- Small scratches that occur with normal use can be touched up with a scratch remover or special touch-up pens or sticks available at your furniture dealer or at many paint stores.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry, lint-free cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, the furniture may be washed with a mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth and wipe with the grain. A furniture polish may be applied for more shine. We recommend this type of cleaning every six months to remove accumulated dust and furniture wax buildup.
- Do not use water, alcohol, lacquer thinner, acetone, or any alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Spilled liquids should be wiped from the surface immediately with a soft, damp cloth. Always wipe the furniture in the direction of the wood grain.
Flexsteel Difference: Stationary Furniture
- Wood laminates create a durable frame for years of use.
- Sinuous wire back springs add firm support.
- Supportive back cushion wrapped in layers of soft polyester provides long-lasting comfort.
- Comfortable seat cushion consists of a combination of high-resiliency polyurethane foam and recovery foam; choose from a range of firmness levels.
- Blue Steel spring is at the core of our upholstered seating and never needs retying or replacing to keep you from getting that sinking feeling in your seat.
- Exceptional tailoring ensures seat edges and arms are padded, wood finishes are evenly applied, fabric patterns are carefully matched, and nailhead trim is perfectly aligned.