The Woodlawn collection from Flexsteel® is a powerhouse of indulgent comfort and casual aesthetics. With pillowed curved arms made from oak and a fully padded footrest, lay back and losing yourself is pure bliss. Feel the divided back cushions and refined scaling and relax with power or manual reclining to avoid back ache and fatigue. Bring this into your home for true comfort and learn how to disappear into subtle and refined comfort.
The Woodlawn fabric power rocking recliner features padded oak arms and fully-padded footrest to kick back and let the rocking motion lull you into a sense of bliss.
- Casual design style
- Attached back cushion
- Padded curved arms
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline with the furniture placed only inches from the wall
- Easy lifting and maneuverability courtesy of removable backs
- Extended, padded footrests support legs in any ache-free position
- Also available in rocking or swivel gliding styles
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Only available in Valencia wood finish
- Recliners available in power/manual
- Power mechanisms for gentle reclining
- Single (1) USB charging port on control panel
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.