Slide onto soft leather and into your perfect level of relaxation with the Fenwick collection. Take a break like pro on grooved back seating, power reclining, and an extending footrest that cradles you in comfort whether you’re upright or fully-reclined. Enjoy the home theater experience with convenient storage and cupholders for your frosty brews. Handsomely dressed in heavy contrast stitching, this contemporary collection is the ultimate package of comfort and good looks with the reliability exclusive to Flexsteel®.
Tap into your comfort zone with the USB connectivity of this leather power reclining loveseat that keeps you connected, even when you’re take a moment to get away. Enjoy leather upholstery across divided back and seat cushioning. With a handy storage compartment and 2 cupholders, you may just might be gone until further notice.
This item is part of the Fenwick collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Contemporary design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Recliners available in power
- Power mechanisms allow for gentle reclining at the touch of a button
- Power headrest offers multi-position customization at the touch of a button
- Dual (2) power buttons for independent headrest and recliner adjustments
- Single (1) USB charging port on control panel
- Center console with two (2) cupholders conveniently stores items and drinks
- 12” recliner wall clearance
- Close wall proximity for reclining in any position, from only 6” from the wall
- Heavy-thread stitching for strong, lasting good looks
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining
- Pillow arms
- Attached back cushion(s)
- Attached, contoured seat cushion(s)
- Available in leather
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness. Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.